Location : Berkshire
Salary : 20-25K DOE
Vacancy ID : 36996
Experienced Soft Landscaper required to join our friendly workforce based between Reading and Windsor.
Our Client are a thriving Lawns, Trees and Grounds Management company based between Maidenhead and Reading. They have a strong ethos for client and staff care, with a successful training program in place for those wishing to achieve higher aspirations.
Carrying out large soft landscaping projects for both commercial and private clients, including local authority, universities, estates, large domestic properties and utilities.
· Grass cutting & lawn care
· Hedge cutting
· Preparing ground and laying turf
· Small tree works
· Assisting with our winter gritting operation
· Experienced in using turf laying, seeding and grounds maintenance plant and machinery.
· PA1 & PA6 spraying and CS30 & 31 chainsaw certificates are desirable.
· A full driving licence with trailer towing is essential, as you will have use of company vehicles during work time.
· Polite, well presented
Benefits of our positions;
· Annual performance related salary increases
· 28 days holiday
· Full time secure year-round position
· Staff uniform and PPE provided
· On-going training courses
· Although formal training certificates are desirable, for the right candidate, all training relevant to their job role will be provided
Please quote 36996 when speaking with one of our consultants.