Unfortunately this vacancy is no longer open. Please contact a member of staff if you require assistance.
Location : West Malling Kent
Salary : 20 -24K + Accommodation
Vacancy ID : 36451
This is an opportunity for an experience, creative, mature Gardner to put their mark & upgrade the grounds of a grade II Country House estate in Kent. The 12 acres grounds include a beautiful, well established 4.5 acre garden consisting of lawns, mature trees, borders, orchard, a new planted vegetable garden & a greenhouse. There is also a large pond; stream; 6 acres field for horses; chicken coop with 9 chickens; swimming pool & a tennis court. The estate is well equipped with machinery and tools. Accommodation consists of a detached 2 bed furnished non-smoking cottage (suitable for a couple) including all white goods and will including utilities and council tax.
· Maintenance & upkeep to a high standard of both the formal & informal areas of the garden including: bed & borders; lawn; hedges; trees & field; lawn care, growing produce in the kitchen garden, orchard maintenance
· Experience in the use & maintenance of a range of horticultural machinery
· There will also be swimming pool maintenance, handyman, basic maintenance such as painting; replacing tiles and clearing the gutters
· General estate work such as emptying bins and washing cars
· Experience in a similar role
· Hort qualified
· No criminal record
· Full clean driving licence
· Good spoken English
Please quote 36451 when speaking with one of our consultants.